Hello! My name is Jesse Coates, and I am the owner, foreman, and primary installer of Enviro-FOAM.Enviro-FOAM was established in 2007 by my previous employer. In 2011, I purchased the business’ equipment and goodwill of the “Enviro-FOAM” brand, re-incorporated under Northern Insulation LLC, and began “doing business as” Enviro-FOAM. In the years since, I have spent almost every day actively building upon the positive reputation of the company name, through an almost obsessive-compulsive focus on quality and rock-solid reliability. My standards are so high that Ifind it difficult to relinquish the helm to another foam installer. If and when I do, they will be worthy. Until then, may you realize that having the owner on every foam insulation job brings a lot of value. Actually, read that once more—it’s that important!
Until I permanently hang up the Tyvek suit, we will remain small and busy. We do what we say, when we say, by the time we estimate, within the price we quote, and in a manner that will likely exceed your expectations. …unless you’ve already heard of us, in which case, you should already expect the best.If you haven’t heard of us, ask around; our name will likely come up. If not, ask us for some references.
If I write one unbiased sentence, it is this… Get references for any contractor you choose, ESPECIALLY foam insulation contractors. We are not created equal. Differences lie in the people, the foam material used, and even the equipment used to process the material. That’s not to imply that we are the only insulation contractors worth hiring. Just do your due diligence and ask questions.
Here is some noteworthy information about us…
- We are based in Escanaba, Michigan, but serve the entire Upper Peninsula, and even the northern lower peninsula for new houses and larger jobs.
- Both Jesse Coates & Enviro-FOAM each hold their own full Michigan Residential Builder’s License.
- We are fully insured to satisfy million dollar projects.
- Jesse Coates is B.P.I. certified in Infiltration and Duct Leakage (IDL), and, as such, certified to perform blower-door and duct pressure testing to satisfy current building code requirements.
- Jesse Coates/Enviro-FOAM has been trained and certified by three spray foam insulation manufacturers (Icynene, Lapolla, and NCFI), and one injection foam manufacturer (Applegate).
- Marquette Builder’s Exchange Member
- NFIB Member
- Two spray foam insulation rigs
-Our flagship rig was new in 2016 custom designed by the owner, Jesse Coates, and commissioned to be built by local contractor, Wade Johnson. It has too many features to list, but among the most prominent include… 32’ gooseneck trailer, 40 kw diesel genset, Graco H-30 Reactor 2 proportioner, 210 ft of heated hose,Ingersoll Rand air compressor and refrigerated air dryer,eight 55-gallon drum carrying capacity, Espar Airtronic diesel-fueled furnace which always keeps the inside temperature at 74 degrees Fahrenheit. Very likely the most high-end and sexiest spray foam insulation rig in the U.P.. Click here to see photos.
-In service since 2007, our first rig is now our back-up. It is contained in a 24’ bumper-pull trailer, outfitted with a Graco E-30 Reactor, 210’ heated hose, Generac 17.5 kw gas generator, Roll-Aire 13-hp gas air-compressor, and 6 drum carrying capacity.
- 18’ Injection foam rig with Wanner Hydra-cell pumps
- 24’ Box truck blown-fiber insulation rig with Unisol System-5 blowing machine, and portable Intec Force-II blowing machine.
Contact us for a free quote!
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or email us at email@example.com